Whipped Coconut Makeup Remover
The most nutrient rich cleanser ever made. This innovative formula is packed with so many skincare-grade ingredients, we feel bad just calling it a “makeup remover.” Your skin’s microbiome will be jumping for joy as this skincare forward cleanser restores vitamins and micronutrients, increases circulation, rehydrates your skin and boosts collagen production. Melt away makeup as you moisturize, plump, soften and even your complexion. Your routine will never be the same after this game-changing, oil-based, whipped wonder. If that’s not self love then we don’t know what is.
Use with water. Can be used as step 1 of a double cleanse, or alone, AM/PM. For makeup around the eyes, it is best to remove with the Strip Reusable Wipes.
Net Weight - 3.4 fl oz. ; 100ml
*Last approximately 2 months with daily use
variant sold out.
Sign up & we'll let you know when they're back!
- Mango seed butter, rich in vitamin A and essential fatty acids, for increased moisture retention and revitalized skin
- Vitamin E-dense shea butter to visibly soothe, smooth and soften while strengthening the moisture barrier
- Coconut oil locks in moisture and hydration
- Ginseng root helps increase circulation to support collagen production and replenish micronutrients
- White tea extract to help protect against oxidative stress and provide youth-enhancing, evening benefits
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Propanediol, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Flavor, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
We go above and beyond, formulating without the 1,400 banned substances set by the EU. You’ll also find no other known toxins or harsh, harmful or questionable ingredients in our formulas, so when you Strip down to nothing, you know you’re safe.
We formulate without:
- 1,400 banned EU ingredients
- synthetic fragrances or dyes
- parabens, sulfates SLS and SLES, phthalates + more
- suspicious ingredients like mineral oil
- known irritants (essential oils, alcohols, preservatives + more)
Sustainable • Hypoallergenic • Non-comedogenic • Gluten free • Cruelty free • Nut free (where possible) • Citrus free • Vegan Suitable • Halal Suitable • All skin types
We’re committed to being as transparent and clean as possible and we tell you when we aren’t. For a full list of our banned ingredients, please visit our site